Business Development Manager
| Antwerp | Fulltime30.11.2023
Headlight is a niche recruitment agency that matches skilled sales professionals with booming Tech scale ups. From SDR to VP of sales, our network can align perfectly with our clients’ ambitions.
We strictly focus on servicing high-growth Saas companies that are expanding abroad and need the right sales team to support this. Doubling down on this niche allows us to deliver on +60 % of vacancies trusted to us with most clients committing to a retained recruitment partnership.
As a small, tight-knit team in Belgium, we are ready to take the next step and expand our network internationally.
Therefore, we are looking for a Business Development Manager to achieve Headlight’s growth ambition and to be able to represent our vision to tech entrepreneurs, CEO’s, Sales leaders and investors in our international target market.
It all starts and ends with you!
As Business Development Manager, you are the driving force in achieving Headlight’s growth ambitions. You are also most likely to be the ‘face’ of the company. You can take that literally because we are thought leaders who love to share content and have a video-first strategy.
- By representing Headlight’s vision to entrepreneurs, CEO’s, sales leaders, investors and sales professionals in our target market
- By acting as trusted partner for growing SaaS companies, someone that knows what kind of rollercoaster it can be
- By constantly thinking strategically about diversifying our portfolio and getting interesting data back from clients
- By creating social media awareness and generating demand via marketing campaigns
Your daily tasks will be varied and include the following:
- High level networking on C-suite, sales directors and HR professionals in our target market
- Mapping out potential targets both national and international
- Negotiating and making up contracts and collaborations
- Cross- and upselling contracts
- Monitoring, managing and building a sales pipeline in alignment with targets
- Working on marketing campaigns to build possible funnels for prospecting
- Getting client reviews and retrieving useful data for Delivery and Recruitment
- Attending relevant industry events
- Keeping track of pipeline and reporting in CRM systems
- Using different channels and tools to expand and follow up prospects
- Collecting data to optimize his own process
- Making sure that the delivery teams and talent management teams can maximize results constantly
We believe in the right fit! Therefore, we will analyze your skills and of course the match with the current team. Regarding your competences – you have/are:
- A track record in selling partnerships, high-end services or Saas solutions
- Ideally 3 to 5 years of experience in a BDM/ hunting role
- Proactive by character
- A true networker and social seller
- A creative thinker
- A sharp mind who reads up on the latest tech news and wants to learn more about the market
- Someone who wants to challenge the status quo in the recruitment industry