Account Executive for a fast growing Saas company within Last-mile Delivery
Operational Sales | International | Payroll03.12.2022
The Bigger Picture
The last mile logistics industry’s future is one of constant change. The needs of retailers, logistics operators, e-commerce, grocery players and anyone looking for a delivery management technology are constantly changing.
Our client shapes it and drives it. As a Saas company, they have developed a platform that optimises your last-mile delivery process. This ensures that their customers can build on-brand, optimized and sustainable delivery experiences at scale with the all-in-one transport management system for real-time delivery slots and dynamic route planning.
Our client have been in a beautiful, international growth phase for some time now. They focus specifically on major players within the countries they target. Read: parties such as Carrefour, BSH, DHL, etc.
In order to continue to pursue this growth, they want to strengthen the team today with new Account Executives for whom, selling at an Enterprise level, feels like a walk in the park.
Know your responsibilities
- Long deal cycles that can last more than a year.
- Sell to the biggest retailers in the world.
- Given the fact that you are targeting other countries, it is important that you also understand some of the ‘business’ culture of those countries.
- A lot of remote management is done. You must also be able to deal with this.
What’s your profile?
- Have a real consultative selling skillset given the long dealcycles and high dealvalues.
- Someone with between 5 – 15 year of relevant sales experience.
- Close deals on Enterprise level within a complex DMU.
- Work closely with the outbound and inbound team and coordinate the sales efforts to achieve team goals.
- Have an understanding on MEDDIC sales methodology
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of an internationally growing Saas company.
- Full remote policy
- Work together with colleagues from different countries
- Great remuneration (+220 K OTE)