Account Executive for an Data-Analytics Saas company
Operational Sales | Belgium | Payroll03.12.2022
The Bigger Picture
Our client built a powerful embedded analytics platform (Saas platform) that lets you build interactive dashboards with simple drag & drop, and integrate them in your own application in just a few lines of code.
The company creates building blocks for dashboards and data analysis via a low-code B2B software platform. That means software companies can easily create dashboards with their products or integrate them into web applications, for example. Their customers use it’s low-code software to speed up the development of analytical features in their own applications, decreasing their time-to-market from more than six months to roughly a few days.
Know your responsibilities
- Generation and acquisition of B2B Saas accounts. A to Z sales role
- Lead gen: Inbound (from SDR’s) and own outbound efforts.
- Product demo: generate deep understanding of the product.
- Nurturing, negotiate, and closing
- Create webinars and attend networking events
- BE & NL market and other markets if you want as well regarding the language.
What’s your profile?
- +3 years of selling Saas solutions;
- Affinity with the Saas market because that will be your target group;
- Work closely inbound team and coordinate the sales efforts to achieve team goals;
- Interest in gaining product knowledge;
- Scaleup mindset.
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of an internationally growing Saas company.
- Flexible remote policy
- Great team trips, visit their office in New York for example